I didn’t forget to blog yesterday. I decided since day 11 was going to be so short I would add it to today’s. So here you go Day 11.
Day 11: Put your iPod on shuffle and write the first 10 songs that pop up.
I do not have an iPod.
Day 12: Bullet your whole day
Since my days tend to change a little day by day depending on what needs to be done at work, I am going to bullet my day today.
- Woke up and got ready for work.
- Checked my sugar (Diabetic) took meds
- Got my lunch ready
- Took trash around for pick up
- Gathered my stuff and headed to work
- Stopped at Sheetz (local convenience store) and got breakfast
- Got to work and logged in then had breakfast
- Installed a new monitor
- Tested a wireless network extender for cell phones
- Had lunch
- Resolved a couple tickets
- Had a meeting that lasted the rest of my day
- Went to my sisters to pick up some stuff that was left there
- Went home and had dinner
- Watched some TV
- Got a shower
- Spent time with Family
- Wrote this blog
Well there you have it, a bullet of my boring day. What do you think? Leave a comment and let me know.